|Version 5 (modified by firstname.lastname@example.org, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Google Summer of Code 2010
WebKit Project Ideas:
- SVG something
- support for MathML in the editor,
- enhanced cut-n-paste support,
- auto-population of the alttext attribute (or text value) with english language (or other languages) version of the mathematics with a possible integration with accessibility (e.g. function f of x equals 'a' times 'x' squared plus 'b' times 'x' plus 'c'.).
- Color profile support in open-source image decoders (used by Chromium and various other ports, but not Safari at this time; this is a blocker to Safari ever considering them)
- Policy: All mentors must be WebKit committers (this serves two purposes: 1. you can help your student get their patches landed. 2. you've demonstrated knowledge of the webkit code base, and ability to work with the community.) Any reviewer (see http://webkit.org/coding/commit-review-policy.html) who applies to be a mentor will be accepted (and are welcome to mentor in any area they feel comfortable in).
- Potential mentors
- Adam Roben (aroben)