|Version 40 (modified by email@example.com, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Status Meeting Agenda/Minutes:
- Kent has been going through the autotests to make sure that they pass. There are still some tests marked as expected failures, but the amount of noise when running the tests should be very low now. The last bit of major functionality missing is the debugger callbacks; nierob is working on integrating that into the qtscript-jsc-backend branch as we speak.
- Qt 4.6 Alpha will ship with QtScript linked statically against JSC.
- Kent, Nierob and Simon will sit down Tuesday morning to sort out the JSC patchset and prepare email to squirrelfish-dev about QtScript.
- We need to get rid of the QtScript-specific ifdefs one at a time.
- Bot/DRT Status
- Almost green, one failure left. mfenton & manyoso are looking into it.
- Thanks to Reni from Szeged we pass more tests that relied on the wrong font sizes.
- Thanks to Carol from the Boston team letter/word spacing is fixed.
- Tor Arne is looking into making the DRT and TestNetscapePlugin work on the mac.
- Ariya is working on pixel test support.
- Qt 4.6 Alpha
- Freeze 21st, release 1-2 weeks later.
- Latest possible update of src/3rdparty/webkit 21st. More continuous updates again after the Alpha.
- Possible showstoppers:
- Amazon misrendering.
- GMail crashes when deleting all spam.
- Icefox is trying to get more details about the google docs shortcut problem. https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=28179
- What's still missing that is low-hanging fruit?
- Everybody agrees that it would be nice to have API to delegate the rendering of the QComboBox that is currently used for select elements.
- Kenneth would like to have fit-to-viewport zoom that also considers the scrollbars.
- API to allow rendering individual QWebElements.
- Adding support for event listeners to QWebElements.
- DOM API:
Another round of API review Some new functions discussed in the review need to be implemented now. Eliminate QWebElementCollection in favour of QList<QWebElement Layoutest fixes and Qt 4.5 backports (Ariya) Another around of X11 Flash focus handling fixes (Kenneth)
- DOM API:
Make it possible to build API docs from SVN/Git. (Simon) Rename wrap() to wrapWith() (Kenneth) Rename QWebElementSelection to QWebElementCollection (Antonio) Change xml argument name to markup (Tor Arne) Demos & Examples in Qt 4.5. (Ariya) Work on X11 Flash focus handling (Kenneth) Backport critical fixes from the trunk (Ariya)
- Kenneth and Antonio from INdT Brazil join us in Oslo for a WebKit code camp.
- Starting a three week sprint to hack lots of stuff
- Begin QtSoftware internal API reviews
- Kenneth and Antonio started working on X11 Flash focus problems
Work on the DOM API
Week 6, 2-8 Feb
Week 4, 19-25 Jan
Fixed even propagation of key events that match text editing commands (Simon) Investigating why reverse text find is broken with !ICU search buffer - Fixed by Darin in 40206 (Simon) Compile fixes from Urs Wolfer
- We are looking into the option of hosting the Qt build bot at the University of Szeged.
Week 3, 12-18 Jan
- Stabilization and bugfixing continues (done in trunk, cherry-picked into git branch)
Week 2, 5-11 Jan
Static build on Windows(Ariya) r39676 Prepared/updated the branch shared/qtwebkit-4.5 for Qt 4.5(Ariya)
Week 1, 1-4 Jan
Week 45, 3-7 Nov
Week 44, 27-31 Oct
Meet-up with Google Chromium team Meet-up with Apple WebKit team
Week 43, 20-24 Oct
Week 42, 13-17 Oct
Week 41, 6-10 Oct
- Merge Mac plugin branch to qtwebkit-4.5 (Tor Arne, Simon)
Branch qtwebkit-4.5-tp1(Simon) Build fix without Phonon(Simon)
Week 40, 29 Sep - 3 Oct
Finish Mac plugin for review(Tor Arne) Pick webkit trunk to qtwebkit-4.5(Simon) r37064
- Build fixes in Qt support platforms
linux-icc(Simon) win32-mingw(Ariya) Update autotests(Simon)