|Version 16 (modified by email@example.com, 6 years ago) (diff)|
TODO List for QtWebKit
- Input Method Support
- API Work:
- Research Qtish API to provide access to the same functionality that DOM provides without the DOM insanity (work in progress)
- Port the Icon database to use QtSql and make the Database module in Trunk use QtSql for the Qt build (to eliminate the dependency on sqlite3.h)
- Styling, drawing, sizing: RenderThemeQt.cpp needs some love
- Google Mail needs work, testing (cookie handling)
- Fix library versioning. Use 4.4.0 as initial version.
- Include the QtWebKit version in the user agent. Correct the AppleWebKit version.
- Fix drop-shadow support and other FIXME's in qt/GraphicsContext.