- Perform a search on Bugzilla to find the bugs you're interested in (or a superset thereof).
- Click the "Change Several Bugs at Once" link at the bottom of the search results page.
- Check the checkbox next to each bug you want to change.
- Make your changes in the form near the bottom of the page.
- For example, to CC yourself on a bug, type your Bugzilla username into the "CC List:" field and ensure that the popup to the right says "Add these to the CC List".
- Click the "Commit" button.
Download in other formats: