- Hixie's DOM Core Performance tests - pure test of basic DOM operations
- QuirksMode W3C DOM vs. innerHTML - this was meant to compare performance of using DOM methods to innerHTML to build content, but is also interesting as a cross-browser metric.
- double-dollar - comparison of various JS DOM speed tests, note however that many toolkits use different approaches for different browsers, so inter-browser comparison value is low, although real-world value is high.
These could be converted to pure JS tests that can run even command-line.
- Bits In Byte Function Compare - pure JS, a lot of numerics stuff.
- CORDIC - pure JS (in fact it's just a JS file). Numeric-sheavy.
- MD5 in JS #1 - MD5 implemented in JS
- MD5 in JS #2 - another version of MD5
- Xaprb JS Date Formatting benchmarks - various bits of date formatting code from real JS libraries.
- Loop Benchmark - another comparison of various looping constructs.
- Mesh Transform Test - tests arrays, math, GC load.
Mixed JS and DOM
also covers some DOM stuff. The correctness checks seem wrong, as both WebKit and Firefox 2 fail a lot of them.
- Dromaeo from Mozilla - a mix of JS (also from SunSpider and V8) and DOM core and selector tests.
- BenchJS by 24fun.com - a grab bag of JS, DOM and rendering benchmarks. Computing total is currently broken on the live site.
- Dojo Toolkit Benchmarks - Assorted DOM and JS tests.
- Scoot Ajax Benchmark - yet another benchmark