S60WebKit: Reporting Bugs and Enhancements
You've found a bug or have an enhancement for S60WebKit - what next?
We use WebKit's Bugzilla database to manage S60WebKit bugs and enhancement requests. More specifically, S60WebKit bugs are a type of WebKit bugs.
To save everyone's time, we recommend a similar set of steps to the WebKit bug reporting guidelines:
- Ensure your S60WebKit version is up to date - the bug may already be fixed!
- Search Bugzilla to see if the bug has already been recorded.
- If you haven't already done so, create a Bugzilla account.
- Now you are ready to file a bug. Ensure that the bug's attributes correctly identify the bug as belonging to S60WebKit:
- The platform field is set to "S60 Emulator" or "S60 Hardware" so we know which environment you're seeing the bug in.
- The bug's summary has an
You can use this link to open a bug submission form with the attributes set up correctly.